Garena Free Fire bans 2.6 million accounts in the new year
According to Garena Free Fire’s latest bi-weekly report, the game developer has banned the account of nearly 2.6M gamers, over 2.6 million, in the new year.
Garena Free Fire is one of the most famous games in the world. But with famous sports, the number of people also increases. To control this deception, game developers continue to be blocked. Free Fire has provided prohibited hacking details in its new bi-weekly report. According to him, they have banned over 26 lakh cheers in the last two weeks.
The game developer said in a report last month that they had garnered over 2.9 million in the past two weeks. Compared to the previous month, there was a decrease in the amount of fraud.
Garena Free Fire has banned over 26 million accounts
According to Garena Free Fire’s latest bi-weekly report, the game developer has banned the account of nearly 2.6 gamers, over 2.6 million, in the new year. Provides information about Garena official Facebook account. According to the report, the company has placed Parananant’s ban on 2,609,071 Fire Fire IDs over the past two weeks. 46.69% of these accounts are in a way that they complained about by other Free Fire players. According to the latest report from Garena Free Fire
- Over half the resident is banned due to the use of Auto-M, which targets your enemies.
- 18% of hackers who have been banned have put the system in place with the help of this wall shooting enemies.
- About 13% of gamers use Antenna Hack, which tells them the location of the enemy.
- 9.2% of players use a teleportation hack.
- About 8.7% of players are prohibited from using the second hacking.